YOUR FIRST VISIT
First time visits can seem overwhelming when you do not know what to expect. Our goal is to help make your experience a relaxing and informative one. What you can expect is the following:
- We will take time and listen to your health concerns. This is your time to discuss what is important to you.
- We will work with you in formulating a treatment plan that fits your needs and meets your expectations.
- We will treat the disease and not just the symptoms. We use education and prevention in our treatment plan.
- We will work hard to make sure your needs are met…. after all…. our goal is to form a “great” relationship with you! We will work together to help you gain back your health.
BRING WITH YOU
- We ask that you bring with you any personal medical history you have including past diagnostic imagining and lab work. If you are on medications, or take supplements, please bring the bottles so we may look at the ingredients.
- Your completed health history form. To download the history form please click here
- Payment is at the time of visit. We accept Debit/HSA cards/Visa/Mastercards and personal cheques. Under certain circumstances, we will help set up a payment plan as we understand that sometime life….and health needs…. come first!
We do not directly bill insurance, nor are we contracted with any insurance plans. Payment is due at the time of service. However, depending on your insurance plan, certain laboratory testing and your appointment may be eligible for partial or full reimbursement. We find laboratory testing through Labcorp or Sonora Quest are covered generally with a co-pay. We suggest you contact your insurance plan to find out more about their policies on such testing. We will provide you with the correct codes and documents to help facilitate the process for reimbursement.